The art and science of dealing with difficult people / David Brown.
"In this simple and succinct guide, readers will find seven easy-to-understand principles that will build stronger relationships and foster more efficient communication in any work environment." - back cover.
- ISBN: 9781616083632 (alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1616083638 (alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 128 p. : ill. ; 20 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Skyhorse Pub., c2011.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Introduction -- Undertand what makes us tick -- Look in the mirror -- Step into their shoes -- Give difficult people a chance -- Use the right tool for the situation -- Develop your skills -- Resolve conflict effectively.
Search for related items by subject
- 1 of 1 copy available at Decoda Literacy Library. (Show)
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.