The power of appreciative inquiry : a practical guide to positive change / Diana Whitney & Amanda Trosten-Bloom ; foreword by David Cooperrider.
A practical guide to the principles and practice of Appreciative Inquiry, a strengths-based approach to organization/community change. Includes successful case studies.
- ISBN: 9781605093284 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1605093289 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: xxi, 304 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Edition: 2nd ed.
- Publisher: San Francisco : Berrett-Koehler Publishers, c2010.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
What is appreciative inquiry? -- A menu of approaches to appreciative inquiry -- Eight principles of appreciative inquiry -- Appreciative inquiry in action : from origins to current practice -- Getting started with appreciative inquiry -- Affirmative topic choice -- Discovery : appreciative interviews and more -- Dream : visions and voices of the future -- Design : giving form to values and ideals -- Destiny : inspired action and improvisation -- Appreciative inquiry : a process for community planning -- Why appreciative inquiry works.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Communication in organizations.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Decoda Literacy Library. (Show)
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.