Language is served : games, writing prompts, and other language arts activities on the yummy topic of food / Cheryl Miller Thurston.
A book of language arts activities all loosely centred on the theme of food. The activities include word games, writng prompts, and lessons on topics such as synonyms, alliteration, hyperbole, paraphrasing, apostrophes, and more.
- ISBN: 9781877673795 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 151 p. ; 28 cm.
- Publisher: Fort Collins, Col. : Cottonwood Press, 2008.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||English language > Grammar.
Language arts (Elementary).
Language arts (Higher).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Decoda Literacy Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.