Housing for beginners / by Donna Bowler.
This teacher's manual, designed for working with pre-literacy to Level 1 ESL adult students, covers the following topics: an introduction to housing, recycling, rooms and household activities, housing repairs, and a new apartment. Includes extra supplements for grammar, field trips, phonics and trace pages. Activities include games, jazz chants, songs, story units, dialog card games and more.
- Physical Description: 586 pages : illustrations ; 30 cm + 1 teacher's CD and 1 reader.
- Edition: New 2017 Edition
- Publisher: Vancouver, BC : successintesl , 2017.
This book replaces Housing for Literacy (& Low 1) and Housing Supplement for Level 1.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Housing > Study and teaching.
English language > Study and teaching > Foreign speakers.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Decoda Literacy Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.