Incredible human body / adapted from an original text by Miranda Smith.
This photographic information book features facts about the human body. Read about the bones that make up a skeleton, what organs - like the heart and lungs - do, and how DNA makes us all unique. Also discover facts about body processes, like respiration, digestion, and circulation.
- ISBN: 9780753473023 (hbk)
- ISBN: 075347302X (hbk)
- ISBN: 9780753473016 (pbk)
- ISBN: 0753473011 (pbk)
- Physical Description: 32 pages : color illustrations ; 28 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Kingfisher, 
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||High interest-low vocabulary books.
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 1 copy available at Decoda Literacy Library. (Show)
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.