How many socks make a pair? : surprisingly interesting everyday maths / Rob Eastaway ; with illustrations by Barbara Shore.
"Using playing cards, a newspaper, the back of an envelope, a Sudoku, some pannies and, of course, a pair of socks, Rob Eastaway shows how maths can demonstrate its secret beauties in even the most mundane of everyday object." -- back cover.
- ISBN: 9781781313244 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 1781313245 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 174 p. : ill. ; 20 cm.
- Publisher: London : Aurum Press, 2014.
Originally published: London: JR, 2008.
Search for related items by subject
- 1 of 1 copy available at Decoda Literacy Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.