Getting around for lit & low 1 / by Donna Bowler.
This resource, designed for teaching literacy and low 1 level ESL learners, presents language learning activities in the context of neighbourhood places. It is divided into 5 sections: neighbourhood places, a busy day, places, at the community centre, and transit. Both the teacher's guide and student workbook are included. The CDs contain audio for the student workbook.
- Physical Description: 567 pages : illustrations ; 30 cm + 2 audio CDs and 1 booklet.
- Edition: Revised and expanded edition of "Neighbourhood Places" (2012), with added section on transit and the library.
- Publisher: Vancouver, BC: successintesl 2015.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||English language > Study and teaching > Foreign speakers.
Neighborhoods > Study and teaching > Foreign speakers.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Decoda Literacy Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.