Have your say 1 : listening and speaking skills and practice / Irene S. McKay. George Brown College.
Have Your Say 1 Listening and Speaking Skills and Practice is organized into eight theme-based chapters which cover a wide variety of interesting topics. The specific communicative goals in each chapter are achieved through diverse interactive communicative activities that emphasize theinterdependence of listening, speaking, and pronunciation skills. Frequent collaboration in pairs and small groups motivates learners and provides them with the means for developing language proficiency and confidence in their ability to communicate.
- ISBN: 9780199011698 (paperback)
- ISBN: 9780199011704 (CD)
- Physical Description: xvi, 236 pages : colour illustrations ; 28 cm + 1 audio disc.
- Publisher: Don Mills, Ontario, Canada : Oxford University Press, 
- Copyright: ©2015
Search for related items by subject
- 1 of 1 copy available at Decoda Literacy Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.