Lens on outdoor learning / Wendy Banning and Ginny Sullivan.
Illustrated with colourful photos and stories, this book shows how nature can be an important component in early learning. It shows how outdoor learning can support curiosity, engagement, imagination and creativity, problem solving, responsibility, reflection and resilience in young children.
- ISBN: 9781605540245 (alk. paper)
- Physical Description: x, 207 p. : col. ill. ; 29 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: St. Paul, MN : Redleaf Press, 2011.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (p. 205).
Search for related items by subject
Outdoor recreation for children.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Decoda Literacy Library. (Show)
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.