Outdoor provision in the early years / edited by Jan White.
This book provides information on how to make learning outdoors an important part of young children's everyday lives in early childhood settings. Topics covered include: the role of play in learning outdoors, meaningful outdoor experiences for children, the role of the adult, creating a dynamic and flexible outdoor environment, dealing with risk and safety, and including every child in outdoor learning. Case studies of successful strategies from birth to age 5 are provided.
- ISBN: 9781412923095 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: xiii, 121 p. : ill. ; 30 cm.
- Publisher: London : SAGE, 2011.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (p. -118) and index.
Search for related items by subject
Outdoor recreation for children
Early childhood education
- 1 of 1 copy available at Decoda Literacy Library. (Show)
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.