Teaching reading to adults [videorecording] : word recognition strategies / written and directed by Susan Rodgers ; produced by Grass Roots Press.
This DVD illustrates the word recognition strategies outlined in the book Teaching adults to read: a balanced approach by Pat Campbell. A separate DVD illustrates the comprehension strategies.
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: [Edmonton, Alberta] : University of Alberta, 2003.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
1. Overview of reading patterns -- 2. Strategies for print-based readers -- 3. Strategies for meaning-based readers -- 4. Strategies for non-integrative readers -- 5. Review.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Reading (Adult education).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Decoda Literacy Library. (Show)
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.