Knifepoint / Alex Van Tol.
Jill is enduring a brutal summer job on a mountain ranch, guiding wannabe-cowboys on trail rides. On a solo ride with a handsome stranger she ends up in a fight for her life with no one to help her.
- ISBN: 9781554693054 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 1554693055 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 113 p. ; 18 cm.
- Publisher: Victoria, BC : Orca Book, c2010.
|Target Audience Note:||
Fry reading level: 3.8.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Escapes > Juvenile fiction.
Survival > Juvenile fiction.
|Genre:||Readers for new literates.
High interest-low vocabulary books.
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 1 copy available at Decoda Literacy Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.