Digital storytelling : capturing lives, creating community / Joe Lambert.
This revised edition presents ways that digital media can facilitate storytelling. The author discusses theories of storytelling, including its social history and value, and why modern society has tended to devalue and challenge traditional storytelling.
- ISBN: 9781616238490
- Physical Description: xxiii, 182 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Edition: 3rd ed.
- Publisher: Berkeley, CA : Digital Diner Press, c2009.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (p. 177-182) and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
1. A road traveled -- 2. Meaning and the memory box -- 3. Stories in our lives -- 4. Seven steps of digital storyrelling -- 5. Approaches to the scripting process -- 6. Storyboarding -- 7. Designing in digital -- 8. The storyteller -- 9. The story circle -- 10. Applications of digital storytelling. -- 11. Making community -- 12. The change within -- 13. When silence speaks -- 14. Humanizing healthcare -- Appendix A: The world of digital storytelling -- Appendix B: Creating a digital storytelling production environment -- Appendix C: Web resources for digital storytelling.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Storytelling > Data processing.
Literature and technology.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Decoda Literacy Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.